Hi there Stampers: When I started this card, I knew it had to be over the top: simple yet elegant. It's for my best friend from school. We've known each other since First Grade.
Although I used MDS, it's not a digital card. I imported a My Digital Studio image into the e-cutter sofware and printed and cut the flowers (3 times). The MDS flag punch was perfect for cutting the Twitterpated Designer paper to the precise sizes I wanted. The Big Shot was used for the label and basic rhinestones for balance in the corner. Shimmer Spray adds some sparkle. Enjoy...! (Click on the image to see it full size.)
Products used on this card:
- Stamps: Happy Birthday (retired)
- Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Pink Pirouette (for sponging)
- Paper: Whisper White (5 x 7 size)
- Accessories: Big Shot, Twitterpated Designer Series Paper, Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones, Corner Rounder, My Digital Studio, Stampin' sponge
- Non-Stampin' Up!: E-cutter